TUITION & FEES
Tuition and Fees for the 2023-2024 School Year
One time payment $500 USD per student upon registration
The enrollment fee covers the cost of registration and is non-refundable. Payment of the enrollment fee secures your child’s spot for the school year and needs to be paid for your application to be processed and to move on to the next part of the enrollment process.
A late fee of $100 will be assessed for all applications received after the enrollment deadline (July 31st, 2023)
KG – 8th Grade: $4,600 USD per student
High School: $4,750 USD per student
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Students that start at RISE after September will pay tuition at pro-rated cost based on the month that they begin
- There is a 5% discount if tuition is paid upfront prior to the first day of school.
- As a convenience to families, tuition can be paid in monthly installments. Familes have the option to pay tuition from August 1 to May 1 from September 1 to June 1. Tuition is non-refundable for months where the student was in school, even partially. September tuition is non-refundable.
- Families with multiple children enrolling are eligible for a 10% discount on the second child and beyond
- Effective August 1, 2023, all credit or debit card payments will incur a 3% processing fee. If you would like to switch to an alternate payment method (ACH or check), please email email@example.com.